Project: Aunts is Dance
Aunts is Dance came to us after their WordPress theme broke and their site was not rendering properly. Rather than a costly fix for an already dated website, we suggested a full website redesign using a WordPress framework that was continually being updated. The content from the old site would also need to be imported.
The site also needed to represent this edgy and underground org and be informational with the latest events listed on the home page with an archive of their decades of events as well.
Toolkit & Skills Used
- website design
- art direction
- project management
- adobe creative suite
During the website redesign we chose bolder colors with black, white and hot pink.
We chose typefaces that were bold and heavy for a strong and powerful feel.
We reorganized the page structure as well as completely overhauled the events functionality and moving the archived events off the home page.
We imported all the archived posts and events.
The project scope also included:
- A banner image for the homepage
- Instagram feed to appear on the homepage
- Upcoming events feed (up to 3) onto the homepage
- An events feed with archives for past events.
- Newsletter sign-up form on the homepage
- Links to social media: Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter in the upper banner
- Donate button integration at strategic locations to encourage donations (homepage, footer, and donate page)
- Recent news/blog feed on the homepage
- Google Analytics in order to track data from site launch.
LET’S BUILD TOGETHER!
Tell us about your project
Book a FREE 30 minute consultation.
We will go over your goals and problems that you’re facing and see how we can help you.
We believe in building long-lasting, meaningful and productive relationships and would love to meet you to see if we are a good fit.
Read some client testimonials here.