Project: Fugees Family
Fugees came to us looking for a marketing, design and communications rollout to ensure their brand voice is consistent throughout all their channels and to create a site redesign. Their WIX site was not optimal and content had become unmanageable. We audited the site and modified their site structure to create an optimal user experience.
We also developed a digital marketing and communications plan using a custom built Airtable. We communicated via Slack channel and met weekly for their marketing, print + digital design, social media, and website design, development and management to get them going over two fiscal quarters.
Toolkit & Skills Used
- website design
- adobe creative suite
- search engine optimization
- brand identity
- social media strategy
- graphic design
- project management
The project scope included:
- Redesigning their Wix site and creating a new custom site on WordPress
- Cleaning up their logo design
- Assessing their internal operations and helping with their digital marketing workflow
- Social Media management + Content Creation
- Social media video production
- Content creating for six months of social media to get the started internally
LET’S BUILD TOGETHER!
Tell us about your project
Book a FREE 30 minute consultation.
We will go over your goals and problems that you’re facing and see how we can help you.
We believe in building long-lasting, meaningful and productive relationships and would love to meet you to see if we are a good fit.
Read some client testimonials here.