They approached for a much-needed website redesign after their ticketing service removed support for their website design and hosting during COVID. We helped them to quickly pivot to a new website with new hosting. We were also able to implement features and design changes that they had been wanting for a long time but had not been able to change with their last designer.
The visual goal of the website was to refresh the Littlefield brand and solidify them as a dynamic and local venue and art space in Brooklyn.
Toolkit & Skills Used
- website design
- graphic design
- print design
- project management
- adobe creative suite
- search engine optimization
- site speed optimization
We rebuilt the site using from the ground up, re-envisioning the color palette, fonts, and layout to create a new and fresh online space that matched their live in-person space.
The project scope included:
- events functionality required integration with Eventbrite, their ticketing agent
- App required viewing data entries with export to CSV file and deletion for privacy laws
- links to social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Instagram feed to site
- Donate link to GoFundMe
- Custom form design for private events that helped gather data for more productive meetings
- Google Analytics in order to track data from site launch
- Continuing premium maintenance plan that helps support client sites going forward
"I’ve known Tan for 11 years and we’ve worked on a number of web projects together for my businesses. Tan is smart, creative and highly efficient. During COVID-19 when small business owners have to pivot and re-pivot to stay afloat, Tan helped provide solutions for my bar and restaurant’s ever-changing online needs. I appreciate her thoroughness to seek and present various options for me, as well as her patience to explain everything!"
LET’S BUILD TOGETHER!
Tell us about your project
Book a FREE 30 minute consultation.
We will go over your goals and problems that you’re facing and see how we can help you.
We believe in building long-lasting, meaningful and productive relationships and would love to meet you to see if we are a good fit.
Read some client testimonials here.