The client came to us wanting to revisit the branding of the organization, which was growing rapidly. They mostly existed online in a vibrant Facebook group but needed an online headquarters –a new website that would reflect the community of progressive Asian women and nonbinary people in Ohio.
They also wanted a website that would be easy to update by themselves as they had a team of talented volunteers that could take on a lot of the work.
Toolkit & Skills Used
- website design
- identity design
- graphic design
- project management
- adobe creative suite
- art direction
We started by updating their logo and opening up their color palette to a more vibrant one which would work well for marketing materials and the new website we were also going to build. We updated their typeface as well.
To make the site easier to update we used WordPress, the number 1 open-source content-management system in the world.
The project scope included:
- Design new hero image mosaic for the website
- events functionality for their growing roster of events
- blog functionality
- links to social media: Facebook and Instagram
- Instagram feed to site
- Paypal donate button integration at strategic locations to encourage donations
- membership application form integration or customization
- archive of past campaigns
- integrating a third-party Artificial Intelligence plugin to make the site fully Accessible, ADA & WCAG Compliant.
LET’S BUILD TOGETHER!
Tell us about your project
Book a FREE 30 minute consultation.
We will go over your goals and problems that you’re facing and see how we can help you.
We believe in building long-lasting, meaningful and productive relationships and would love to meet you to see if we are a good fit.
Read some client testimonials here.